CLOUD COLLABORATION, NBN, AND HOSTED PHONE SYSTEMS.
- January 28, 2016
Hosted PBX is a sophisticated, high definition voice and video platform with all the functionality of a traditional phone system, with a host of additional features, minus the hassle and expense.
Commandacom don’t believe in a one-fits-all approach, because your communication needs are unique. Our Hosted PBX solutions are fully customised for your business and features.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimal internal IT support required
- Peace of mind with assured business continuity
- Easily scalable and upgradeable network
- Enhanced features compared to a traditional PBX
- Flexible working options with potential to become truly mobile
- Portable phone features and same-number contact ability anywhere
- Instant ability to change network and features according to business needs
Disaster recovery & business continuity
- Built-in, customisable business continuity tools to protect vital communications from outages and natural disasters
- Reduced capital expenditure, shifted to operational expenditure
- No expensive hardware to purchase or maintain
- Lower total cost of ownership and manageable monthly costs
- Free on-net calls
- Lower local, national and fixed-to-mobile calls
- Improved productivity and ease of access by all users, regardless of location
- Online portal for easy network management
MOBILE PHONE INTEGRATION
Allows a mobile phone to act like a corporate phone extension with seamless passing of calls between the fixed and mobile networks without hanging up.
- Simultaneous ring – to your workstation phone and mobile
- Shared call appearance – The appearance that all calls are received at your desk phone extension
- Remote office – allows staff to operate their office phone as normal from any phone in the world
- Voicemail – Can be provided as a system-wide service to every extension, independent of location
- Fax to email service – Virtual faxing service to receive and manage faxes via email
- Voice to email – Direct voicemail retrieval via a handset or via an email inbox as a sound file
Enables users to make and accept telephone calls, and change telephone settings in Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer browsers:
- Identify callers from corporate and Microsoft Outlook directories
- Full call control (answer or soft pick-up, hold, end, 3-way conference and transfer or retrieve voicemail)
- Toolbar connects to MS Exchange Server and corporate directory systems so that the whole organisation can call one another with a single click, regardless of location.
ADVANCED RECEPTION FUNCTIONS
Provides reception operators with a computer application to manage call routing even for large and very busy switchboards from a desktop:
- Dial and transfer calls and email from the single-page application
- Employ the benefits of integration with a number of mail applications (Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, any LDAP richer options for handling a call)
- Organically route calls across multiple sites
- Operators can see every extension throughout the network and whether it’s busy or idle, so calls can be handled intelligently
Auto Attendant (IVR)
Create customised messages to the caller, such as personal greetings, or hours of operation.
Make video calls the same way you would make a normal phone call by simply calling an internal extension.