The long awaited Avaya IP Office™ Release 10 is now available, offering streamlined deployments for partners, simplified system management, and increased system capacity.
Customers can migrate to IP Office R10 by purchasing an upgrade licence, or under the terms of their IP Office Support Services (IPOSS) support contract.
There are a host of new features that you will love, including:
- Streamlined deployment and ease of management that saves time and money
- Centralised licensing for easy upgrades
- In-service configuration so work on your telephone system can be done during business hours
- UC enhancements for IPT to UC
- Resiliency improvements
- Security Improvements
- Voice Quality Monitoring
- Hybrid and HA Cloud Solutions
- Provide "Line of Business" value with application integration
Richer Integration Options
- WebRTC APIs allow partner to develop customized endpoints
- Cloud APIs allow partners to integrate IP Office into their infrastructure
If you have any questions about upgrading your Avaya IP Office to the latest software please register your details below and a member of our sales support team will be in touch.