#RemoteWork is trending. Is your business ready?
- September 1, 2020
Keep your team confident and productive during the WFH period
As we begin to adjust to the new norm, we realise that many Australian businesses are facing complete shutdowns. #RemoteWork has been trending online and with good reason. Switching to a unified communications solution is the simplest way to keep your team connected, collaborating and productive, regardless of where they are.
Here’s what our unified comms solution can do for your business right now:
- Connect your team to a central platform for video, voice, chat, screenshare and remote access, using software already on your computer*
- Activate calls to and from the public network via your existing phone line and keep your current DIDs – you’ll be up and running within 48 hours using our FastPort service.
- Transition seamlessly between devices and have all communications synced, one number – one ring.
- Consumption based licenses, no lock-in contract and agile scaling – you can adjust your service quickly to manage peaks and downscale requirements.
- Enable advanced call features such as IVR, call forwarding, call routing, custom on-hold music and call recording to continue to provide a high level of service to your customers.
Our personal lives may need to change, but our businesses don’t. To help get you started, Microsoft are offering free Team’s licenses until September 30th**. Activate Microsoft Teams as your unified communications solution and we’ll match this offer with up to 50% on our licensing cost.
Get ahead of the curve, launch Microsoft Teams Calling today.
*via Microsoft Office
**The Microsoft offer of a free 6 month E1 license requires a phone system add on (RRP $11 AUD) in order to activate our Microsoft Teams Calling solution.